• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Campaigns Not Showing Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So I seem to be having a problem with Warcraft 3 1.30 where a couple of my custom campaigns aren't populating on the list. I know they are in the right directory in the documents folder. I was wondering if anyone knew of anything I could try. So far I have:
  • Shortened all the files names to be no more then 6 characters (I heard that that could be a cause)
  • Removed them from the directory into another folder and then put them back (I had heard a couple of people have had success with this)
  • Deleted and redownloaded the campaigns.
At this point I am out of ideas. I had gotten all the other methods from the forum here, and was hoping someone may have something that I haven't tried yet.

upload_2020-9-7_21-58-44.png

Level 2
Try opening that in the editor's campaign editor and save it again. If that doesn't work, you might have to resave all maps with your editor version and then save the campaign file.
Ah well, that may be easier said then done. If I try to open my editor in my 1.30 directory, it fails to open, and if I try to use the live editor, it crashes when I hit save.

Status
Not open for further replies.