1. Triumph has risen from these uncharted shores. The 34th Modeling Contest Results are out!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Awaken what lies in the heart of your swarm. The 17th Techtree Contest has arrived!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Hive Workshop is launching its first HD modelling contest. How HD should it be?
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff Job Openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Custom Campaigns Not Showing Up

Discussion in 'Warcraft Discussion' started by Christoper J Sicari, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Christoper J Sicari

Christoper J Sicari

Resources:
    Resources:
    So I seem to be having a problem with Warcraft 3 1.30 where a couple of my custom campaigns aren't populating on the list. I know they are in the right directory in the documents folder. I was wondering if anyone knew of anything I could try. So far I have:
    • Shortened all the files names to be no more then 6 characters (I heard that that could be a cause)
    • Removed them from the directory into another folder and then put them back (I had heard a couple of people have had success with this)
    • Deleted and redownloaded the campaigns.
    At this point I am out of ideas. I had gotten all the other methods from the forum here, and was hoping someone may have something that I haven't tried yet.

upload_2020-9-7_21-58-44.png

2. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Which campaigns... Are you sure those are meant to be played with 1.30 and not a newer version?

3. Christoper J Sicari

Christoper J Sicari

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Try opening that in the editor's campaign editor and save it again. If that doesn't work, you might have to resave all maps with your editor version and then save the campaign file.

5. Christoper J Sicari

Christoper J Sicari

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah well, that may be easier said then done. If I try to open my editor in my 1.30 directory, it fails to open, and if I try to use the live editor, it crashes when I hit save.

6. Christoper J Sicari

Christoper J Sicari

Resources:
    Resources:
    Managed to get up to 1.31. It really was that my version was to old.

7. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Glad you solved it.