• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Custom campaign collab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello guys! I've been making so many things in the editor (WC3 and SC2), but I never really got the chance to create what I wanted- a newly custom campaign. I was wondering if anyone was interested in collabing and making one?

I would be so grateful if someone would have the will and time, especially because my quest and cinematic making skills are just terrible (I have a really hard time working with the trigger editor :/ )

Thank you :D

I noticed I left out quite a few things about my custom campaign (aswell as posting it in the wrong forum oops...)

Anyways, some basic information about the campaign (REFORGED VERSION):

The Covenant Campaign

Storyline:
- follows the story of The Covenant: an order of cultist, witches and demons lead by 9 leaders
- help one of the Covenant leaders (Morbent Fell - I know,- bear with me, but I just like the name) gather all the other leaders so they may retake numerous cities for their rituals to summon their unholy aspect
- try and help others fight off The Covenant's spreading

Race and heroes:
- the race played by the player would be a crossover between different demonic and undead units
- all the leaders would appear in game, and some of them would be controllable
- in some missions the player would control other races fighting off The Covenant

Missions and objectives (a few ideas and examples):
- Mission 1 (Corruption of the Vale)

• Slay the five Captains protecting the Vale
  • Find the Witch in the Woods
  • Fight off The Defenders of the Vale...
- Mission 2 (Digging up the Dead)
  • Reach the Cathedral and slay The Clergy of Barkamsted
  • Destroy the Villages...
- Mission 3 (Chase the Warden)
  • Don't let the Warden's Citadel fall
  • Protect the city from The Covenant's forces for 20 minutes
  • Flee through the barracks underground passage...
and numerous others...

please keep in mind that this is just a beginner's idea and that a lot more can be added or changed :D

I have no trouble with story writing, custom unit and ability making, but triggers, objectives and cinematic making are my weak sides, so I'm looking for someone that is willing to help and join in with those skills :D (of course any kind of help is appreciated).

Thank you :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.