• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Building crashes the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Alright, I'm pretty new to making maps and triggers, but I know most of the basics. None the less, I've been inspired by Eras/Medieval Zombie Invasion and I made a non-public version just to get a more feeling of making maps. It went very well until I play tested it one day.

Everytime I click a specific building (Barracks or the Building Foundation) the game crashes to the desktop for no specific reason.

I haven't figured out what's going on. Both of them contains building upgrades so it might be with some type of building... But why would a building suddenly crash the game?

If someone has the time to check it out, feel free. I'm accepting pretty much any solutions, even though I'm not working on the map anymore.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Also, if you find anything I should seriously change (Triggers, units, gameplay), feel free to comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.