• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Army 1.66

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: bounty hunter2
Custom army 1.66 BETA
This is more of a classic strategy game, were you can chose allmoast every thing by your selves. Costumice your army build up your base form alliances and kill each other. The map still haven't finnished the RPG mode but it works. The heroes spells are fully custom added allthough all skills does not exist. Items REALY attatch in this map like the upgrades in Pimp my peon. Any one who whants to edit this map is free to do so but please mention me and the credlist is in the map.

i whant to give Credit to all testers dieto_2 ,hejeje ,Eduardo ,Daindeer ,striker5 ,mata28 ,Eye.of.Tarlin ,M4gickm4n ,awol1988 , floguild ,dragonwinter ,supper_chris ,allrad_swe, Grullo,afrocrow . and thx to the Testers of ver 1.0 Bone_Breaker, DaAsAsSiN , popot, sl0202 ,Snait ,ridash. Rolkin.

And model makers :Kitabatake, Jo27killed, HappyTauren, .KC, N00byStance ,shadow1500 , Tranquil, Daelin, DerReaper2, General Frank,Dark Hunter1357, olofmoleman, Radagast.

mapmaker Norelon, and sorry for my bad spelling (report bugs to [email protected])
The item attatch bug on normal troops, is hard to fix and im lazy.
( you can always find my latest maps and upgrades at http://www.freewebs.com/norelon/wc3maps.htm )

fixed the name....

Keywords:
custom, warcraft, norelon, army ,strategy
Contents

Custom Army 1.66 (Map)

Reviews
14:09, 10th Apr 2009 Rui: Enough time has been given to fix the author name. You can update it and it'll be set back to Pending, but for now, it is Rejected. 12:23, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: The map is too low of quality: - Bad...

M

14:09, 10th Apr 2009
Rui:
Enough time has been given to fix the author name. You can update it and it'll be set back to Pending, but for now, it is Rejected.

12:23, 17th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
The map is too low of quality:

- Bad terrain
- Malfunctioning icons
- Unoriginal

You can also see post #7 for more info, Rejected.

Stop uploading it after it got rejected! Rejected permanently!

Level 19
Uninformative, and frequently wrong, tooltips
A lot of unneeded imports, such as the special units.
However, the customization of the units was a very good touch
However, the rest of the map is just... ugh
I am talking about things such as the dinosaur shooting lightning, the fact that only 4 of the units are customizable etc.
The heros REALLY need proper icons/tooltips

2/5 Needs work

Level 1
Custom Army 1.651 BETA
I played it in Single player with Agi Ranged Hero RPG.
1......Place a loading Screen
2......Thw Quest menu info needs much improvement. Common Quests & Gold contain some info that is common to both.
3......What is the command -name text present for? The info given does not explain that.
4......Typing mistakes
5......All the current Main Quests should be placed in Optional Quests & the Quests that we have to do in the Game should appear in the quest menu which don't appear.
6......In RPG mode when I go to the place where the witch is being burned the same dialogues go on again & again whenever I walk near to it.
7......Change in camera angle should be possible.
8......Why I am getting the continous experience even if I am not killing anybody?
9......The terrain is simple. It needs much work.
10......It should be given in the quest menu that the creeps respawn.
11......The village Blacksmith & the marketplace are placed on top of each other. Change needed.
12......I had bought 3 swords & 1 bow. It looked plain odd that the person was holding 3 swords in one hand.
13......What is my mana present for? I had no abilities in the beginning.
14......When my Hero got killed then the camera became free. I could have taken it anywhere I would have liked.
15......Where are the credits in the game for the models?
16......Is there any story for the RPG? It looks quite odd that a RPG does not have a story.
17......You have placed many buildings through which my hero can walk through.
18......A bandit surrounded by Barrels?
19......No guards for a town?

I passed the bridge.
20......A tower whose top I cannot see but my hero can get to its top by just walking towards it?
21......What are the walls on the place present for? I walked straight through it.
22......I started to attack the towers but they did not attack. Weird.
23......You need much work on the placement of the buildings.
24......What is the undead terrain doing on the corners?

I have played the RPG part enough. It is plain weird.
For the RPG part : 1/5 & Vote For Dispapproval
>I did not get the story
>Lack of Info
>Bad terrain
>Buildings through which I can walk

In the strategy part the computer does not work.

You should take the map to Map Development Section