• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

ArMy WaRs

fight for honor!!!!!!note:this is my first map and i im only 11 if you dont think my map is good dont comment!!!!!!
this is still a beta test too so more versions to come!
Contents

ArMy WaRs (Map)

Reviews
DesKaladA: Map retagged for relvelence Ash: Before I even want to move onto a review, sort out your spelling. Apart from the fact that the map has no balance, no structure, no idea to it; it's topped off by your spelling. It goes without saying...

M

DesKaladA: Map retagged for relvelence
Ash: Before I even want to move onto a review, sort out your spelling. Apart from the fact that the map has no balance, no structure, no idea to it; it's topped off by your spelling.

It goes without saying that this map is appalling, races are randomly picked (Thus disproving the backstory provided in your loading screen) and, for some reason, I was given an Elf Warrior at the start in the middle of the map, even though I was human. I don't know what's going on there; were you trying to provide Bias for yourself when you host the game, or what?

The terrain has been ripped from one of blizzads maps, so you get no pointers there, the models are mix-and-match, thus making things odd, and the units go from having little damage to having 100+ Chaos Damage.

Although, with that said, the maps works. Not in a good sense, but it's playable. Don't expect it to achieve gold medals, or win map of the year award though. I highly suggest that if you want to continue this project, you sort out the balance between races. That is crucial.

1/5 - Approved because it works.