• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom Ai refuses to build expansion (GUI)

Level 2
Hello, i have a problem, i made custom AI, everything works ok, except, instead of building expansion on a mine they build it right in the main town. I tried setting both Mine2 and Expansion and nothing seems to work. Could someone who got it working guide me step by step how to make it work? Or if there is any good example of AI or map that has that AI working so i could check? Thanks

Level 25
There could be many reasons why. Starting from a wrongly set up AI to things like AI determining it has not enough room to build the expansion where you want it to.
Your best bet would be to post the AI script, then maybe someone with some experience with the AI could take a look and see if there is anything wrong with the script.
Or search the forums, maybe someone else already had similar issue.

Level 2
Oh sorry, totally forgot about this, i figured it out, and turns out, i put another town hall to build into expansion one, instead of ticking off expansion one itself, which confused the ai.