• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] Custom AI is Disobeying Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Sorry for the disturbance, I am new to the world editor and have been dabbling in AI editor for some time now. It's entertaining to watch your units fight other AI, that's my main goal here. But the AI in my map is kind of disobeying:

- On my attached AI, I only implemented 7 footmen for the computer to train, it did train 7 footmen at first, but suddenly it had its own mind and trained an additional 12 more footmen periodically.

- I can't make the computer build sorceress or clerics. It just goes straight into its rebel and trains 12 more additional footmen.

- It won't upgrade to a castle, and it won't build a roost. It goes back to its 12-footman rebel state.

I am searching if anyone has the same problem as I am facing, but I didn't find anything. I am new to this so um if this is a simple matter, please educate me if you have time :< (Also credits to all the models used, credits to the map used its so cool ^^)

Attachments

• (12)Icecrown Glacier (AI TEST).w3x
    4.8 MB · Views: 9
  • HumanRemnantsAI.ai
    19.4 KB · Views: 13
Level 21
Ever thought about triggering/coding your own ai?

Well you probably don't have to, just add some key triggers - like you described.

Level 3
Ever thought about triggering/coding your own ai?

Well you probably don't have to, just add some key triggers - like you described

Sorry, late reply! I made it kinda stable as of now (still not satisfied tho). But adding key triggers seems to make it much more competent rather than just fully relying on the AI Editor! Thanks for the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.