• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cursor.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
You can use this Cursor for your maps.

Keywords:
Icey, Cursor, Lungdrache
Contents

Icey Cursor (Texture)

Reviews
15:00, 15th Apr 2011 shiiK: Cleaning up skins that have been rejected (until updated) for more than a month - moving to rejected permanently due lack of updates since last moderation. No new review of the skin has been made. If you feel that this...

M

15:00, 15th Apr 2011
shiiK: Cleaning up skins that have been rejected (until updated) for more than a month - moving to rejected permanently due lack of updates since last moderation. No new review of the skin has been made. If you feel that this decission is wrong, or if you want to update the skin, please reply to this PM and I'll work it out for you. As this is a preset message, and I'm just picking up each and every skin in the category, I want to apologize beforehand if this clutters your inbox.

18:01, 19th Sep 2010
67chrome: This strikes me as a rather underwhelming skin. Its nice to see that some attempt was made to have it change through the animations, but still. It's hard to tell what it is supposed to be, and doesn't really strike me as being ice or metal. If you are going for ice I'd recommend making the pointer a crystal. I'd also recommend that they get lighter and darker for the animation change or have a reflection streaking from one side of the cursor to the other.

Level 30
Ampharos has rights, it needs more textured and freehanded work to get good looking. Right now, it appears you just copied one cursor to all over the texture. Also, not enough freehand. Also, the unwrap is incredibly weird and looks like you sharpened too much in there.