• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Current Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Ah, I see.
FINISHED: Ao no Kanata, I'll give 7/10 rating and the plot, again, the Visual novel of Ao no Kanata is (for me) better than the Anime. However due the amazing characters and reality like Graphics, I've decided to use 7/10 as my Rating :)

Next Anime : Probably Rewatch Kantai Collection or maybe Inu X Boku SS??

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Ohhh, ah new season of Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon Crystal, nice ^^
Bah, now it takes an eternity until it is subbed and published, not even to speak of the dub..

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Meh, I usually tend to not click myself through tons of Asian sites to watch one episode of anime.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Thanks, gonna check them out.
The one I knew of, the official one, is hella crowded with links and re-directions and you
never know whether you have the right video in front of you.

Still busy with Parasyte though, starts to get a bit repetitive, so I am not watching it a lot.
I finish it either today or tomorrow, then I might watch Puella Magi Madoka Magica or
another one of my long long list

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Finished Parasyte, gosh, why do some anime have to turn from Splatter and Action
to super-high-complicated philosophy.
The anime was not bad, in my opinion, but too much 'What does it mean to be human' and 'What is our purpose' stuff

Haha, sure, KeepitMovinBaby :D
Do you know by chance in what order to watch the movies ?
I assume first the series, then the movies, but the movies, in what order ?

Level 5
Haha, sure, KeepitMovinBaby :D
Do you know by chance in what order to watch the movies ?
I assume first the series, then the movies, but the movies, in what order ?

My order : watch the entire Anime, then watch the first movie,then watch the second movie. The movies are actually summaries of the Anime with extra scenes, the First movie covers first half of the story in the Anime, the second movie covers the second half.
Then watch the Third, which is the sequel.
I miss that anime :)

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Seems we have quite a different taste, Chaosy.

KeepitMovinBaby, so Beginning is the first movie and Rebellion the last one ?
Strange, only the last one is dubbed, lol..

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Alright, then I am going to watch them in that order, thanks ^^

Hm, but there aren't many of that combination, are there, Chaosy ?

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

True, true, the only Harem I watched where I considered the Harem element not to ruin
the action ridiculously was Korewa Zombie deska?
Others, like Campione! are just ... influenced in a strange way by the Harem element.

Watched Blue Exorcist - The movie today

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
I tried to watch Angel Beats twice. Dropped it twice.

It got my favorite anime gif though.
LhHR9RG.gif

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

A close friend of mine keeps hating about SAO, but I haven't watched it myself.
Accel World is pretty much unknown here.

I watched the first episode of I My Me! Strawberry Egg today, a retro anime.
Wasn't too impressed, expected it to be funnier.
I also do not like the direction it takes when it comes to love between man and woman and
whether a love between two persons of the same gender is appropriate.

Might go for Madoka instead.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
How about the Sword Art Online and Accel World? What do you guys think about those anime?
I had a really good time with SaO's first half of the first season before Kirito entered that other elf mmo. The ending of season 1 was still amazing, which redeemed it for me personally.
Season two had a good start as well but I think the last half was utter shit.

And I hate the MC in accel world too much, can't watch that crap.

Ardenian

A

Ardenian

Ahhhhh, Chaosy, read up the definition of S-P-O-I-L-E-R.
Lol, I wrote in my message before I did not watch it yet and you just spoiler, bah, damn you.

Level 5
I had a really good time with SaO's first half of the first season before Kirito entered that other elf mmo. The ending of season 1 was still amazing, which redeemed it for me personally.
Season two had a good start as well but I think the last half was utter shit.

Maybe for Sir Ardenian it's a spoiler o_O

And I hate the MC in accel world too much, can't watch that crap.
Ah, I just understand now X)
Seriously I don't know what do "MC" mean, but after a hour I finally figured it X)
Yeah, I agree with that,anyway

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Does spoils absolutely nothing
You know absolutely nothing about how, when (anywhere between the 12th and 16th episode if you call that accurate) and why.
And you don't know what happens there either or how it ends.

The only thing I spoiled is that Kirto is alive at that point in time. But news flash, you already know that because there is a second season, so I spoiled nothing.

Here are some real spoilers.
Reiko Mikami is the dead one. - Another
L dies - Death Note
Hide Dies - Tokyo Ghoul
Edward and Alphonse never go home together after they fail to reach their goal. - Fullmetal Alchemist (if I remember correctly, lol)
Hei is forced to kill Yin, and Suou is a pure copy made by her 'brother'. - Darker than Black
The Orthros is never defeated throughout the series, they even beat the MC and his friends more than once - Ben-to
Both MC die after achieving their goal - Zankyou no Terror
The teacher is the murderer - Boku dake ga Inai Machi
Kirito Kamui consists of different parts of his dead classmates from a plane crash, the system cannot judge him unless it judges multi-organisms, in which case it also needs to judge itself which it does in the end- Psycho-Pass 2
Yuuichirou (Yuu) possesses the "Seraph" gene. - Owari no Seraph
Manato dies, Ranta loves Yume - Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
Mine, Leone, Tatsumi, Bulat, Korome, Lubbock, Esdese and Sheele dies - Akame ga Kill
Neiji dies, Obito is alive, Jiraiya dies - Naruto
Annie is the female titan - Attack on Titan
Zwei kills Cal after fleeing to Japan with Ein. They then kill Scythe while Inferno kills Claudia - Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom
Lelouch sacrifice himself for world peace, playing the bad guy role. Nanalee's blindness is cured and Shirley dies along with Lelouc's entire royal family (he's the son of the emperor of Britania)- Code Geass
Yuno won the death game in another world after Yuki died (in that world) and her wish was to re-do the death game, thus she came to the second world killed herself and took her own place in order to meet Yuki again. That's why her bones are burried in the garden. - Future Diary
Inori dies - Guilty Crown

It's actually harder than I thought to come up with animes to spoil, just proves that most animes are plot-less echi harems.

Status
Not open for further replies.