• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CS ToWeR WarS v1.9d

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is CS-ToWeR WarS
Build ur favourite weapons and fight with ur team against others...
All weapons are in, and it makes a lot of fun to play it... enjoy!
Contents

CS ToWeR WarS v1.9d (Map)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
[IGNORED] - The map was ok, problems happened with people not understanding but thats normal. Ignored due to the offensive "NOOB PAWNED" defeat message when the only noob that was pawned was the maker who allows one to go into negitive(-) lives before the game ends. Please change the loss into a LESS offensive end with a pause saying who won and then a suttle game leave. A retarded game end shows that the map maker was a noob and did not care much about his map.

Level 18
lol... u guys do write not fast thinked of critics .... its ok if u see this but its just a game and just fun to play... but i agree with u at this point i can surely change it... this map is relative old and i can say at this point i wasnt that good at mapping and i didnt mapped often... so i made some things fast and doesnt cared about it like the "noob pawned" thing.... i can change it no problem... and the thing with the lifes doesnt cares anybody.... im just to lazy to disable the trigger and let it on 0 lifes... and the map ends after the wining sounds... thats why the last sended creeps can couse - lifes but that isnt really a problem... just a cosmetic thing that u dont like ;)