• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crystalsong Tree

"Jarring crystal tree sounds"
- Crystal tree that hate's Dave's ears

Keywords: World, of, warcraft, war, craft, WoW, crystal, tree, glowing, purple, shiny, ghost, undead, ghostly, ethereal, aether, aetherial, void

Changes
- Added in-game screenshot
Previews
Contents

Crystalsong Tree (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
An interestingly bright tree. Works in-game. Approved!
Level 5
Hey! I dunno if you would read this, but i seems to face some issues regarding the model. Whenever i set it as a destructibles, it doesn't load it's model correctly for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Level 65
Hey! I dunno if you would read this, but i seems to face some issues regarding the model. Whenever i set it as a destructibles, it doesn't load it's model correctly for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
When you make it a Destructible, base it off of a Barrel and see if that works, then change the target type to Tree -- that's what I do in my map.
(tested and working)

I've found that most models used on copied/pasted Tree Destructibles break due to some hard-coded material ID thing in the World Editor.