• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crow Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hallo again. I am making a custom hero, and I want him to use Crow From spell. I made a custom spell out of Crow Form, and edited it to be a hero spell and all. But when I try to use it, I receive an error that shuts the game down. Is there a way I can make my hero use Crow Form? And if yes, how can I do that?

Level 2
I tried it, and I still get the error. I edited Metemorphosis to turn my hero into a crow, but whenever I use that spell, my game encounters fatal error, and shuts down. Can you explain me how do you do that? Whenever I want him to fly, I get that error. I tried it with gargoyle, and druid of the talon crow form, but still the same error.

Level 2
Thank you for help, I made him use it. I just have a few more problems. First he doesn't use the animation to transform into a raven, he just becomes raven at once. Next, I would like to make that he can't use other spells in raven form other that raven form turn off. How can I do that?

Thank you for help, I made him use it. I just have a few more problems. First he doesn't use the animation to transform into a raven, he just becomes raven at once. Next, I would like to make that he can't use other spells in raven form other that raven form turn off. How can I do that?

Do not place the spells of your hero in the raven form unit... And for the first one, if the model do not have a Morph animation then you cannot do anything about it, morphing animations are included in models so you cannot really just put it without editing the model...

Level 13
there is a bug on morphing a hero into a flying hero though... when the flying hero reverts back to a hero and he is on a pathed terrain like on trees, his flying height won't change and you'll see the hero walking in mid-air in his non-flying form.

Status
Not open for further replies.