• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Crossroad Siege RPG *Recruiting*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey I'm making a RPG, been workin on it 4 ages but I don't have real Frozen Throne :sad: so I can't do anythin with trigggers. I also want some attachments to my units like new weapons but I can't get the weapons of cuz i don't hav the required program.

I need help!

Attachments

• Crossroad Siege RPG v1.w3x
    141.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
Level 5
frist of all if you do want to make this map but frozne thorne.
now if you do buy it i well be more then happy to help you.

Level 8
I can help u out with the attachements and so.

[off topic] Onelord ... i noticed that in some posts you say either you are not good or ur not the best. Well, if they get you in a recruitment, in my opinion i dont think u mast say if u are good or not. You do your job, and if they dont like it or want it better, either they ask u to make it better or recruit some one to help u. Dont underestimate yourself.

Level 6
hi guys, i got some comments:

1. RedBlade is right, dont underestimate yourself.
2. I would greately like to help but i curently cant. i am on some projects (maps) now.. but if you need tips for trigers (GUI) or some minor help (like if you need me to do a triger) i can help, [email protected]
3. RoC realy suks for mapping... i know what am talking about...
4. The map look realy nice good luck on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.