• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Critics for the Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Wow this campaign was pretty good. I really liked the first map the most how you played as the little spider and grew up! I think you coulda done better though with the rest of the campaign though.. Also, what was up with Metamorphesis?! He just had problems!

First, he was way overpowered and had strange abilities. He had Rain of Chaos (spider version) and could turn into a dragon!! since when do Crypt Fiends turn into Dragons? another thing was his voice! he had a really wierd voice and he was always FREAKING out about "the demons" in the cave! there are demons EVERYWHERE in azeroth!

And!! the terrain wasnt the best i've seen to say the least.. it was kinda empty.. especialy in the snowy lvl with the goblins! other then that, it was an ok story and having voices in it was cool (even though no one sounded at ALL like the characters) i have to give it props! 4/5 :wink:

Level 3
hahha ya thats what i did too... it wasnt good my troll campaign will be 10x better if anyone would like to help me w/ it PM me :wink:

Rui

Rui

Level 41
I didn't use that. In fact, I rarely used dragon form. This campaign was not very impressive but I got quite impressive with Return of the Dragons.

@irishguy924: If you still do not know, Return of the Dragons is an "expansion" for the Spiderqueen. The story continues there. Before start playing, open all maps and save them. They are from an old patch, and you have to correct them by saving them on World Editor.

-Rui

Level 3
i knew that DOTD is the exp for spider queen but i still havent played DOTD yet.. i hope its fun and i like the units she put in it like the goblin with that rocket pack lol :wink:

Level 5
... I found some strange things:
1.) the tiny Spiderqueen in Map one has a real BIG shadow - I know that it's not too difficult to make it smaller :p
2.) The Spiderqueen (Archana ?) died in one map (cave) and as the spiders set foot on Northrend...
a) I first looked the video: The Spq was alive again (?) and i had 125 Gold - not enough to build a central at all...
b) I then restartet and skipped it - and the Spq wasn't there, but I had 500 Gold...

- This is very strange...

cya
Erdfried

Level 1
I think that it is quite good but it has one big flaw. It is much too easy. Darky you should include the possibility to play it on hard level. I think that campaign with this difficulty is suited for beginners, but after I finished the original game and some other custom campaigns, I almost fell asleep finishing this one.

Level 3
The main problem I had with ur map is this: the short amount of time the text appears on the screen.

Yes, I know u have voice acting, but I accidentally uninstalled my sound, you should synchronize the screen time for the text with the voice acting.

Status
Not open for further replies.