• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creeps pull distance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Is there a way to make it possible to almots walk by creeps without pulling them? like a distance of 50?..

Level 10
When you double click creeps, you can change their aggro radius from their default to 200. The options are really restrictive, and I don't know of any other way to change it.
There might be something in gameplay constants to change the aggro radius of creep camps.

Level 1
*hijacks thread:ugly:*
I have a problem with the "call for help range", i changed everything i could think of (and found by google and a search here) but creeps still call for help from a big range... Someone know more about that? Maybe i just missed something :/ i dunno...

Attached is a screen from the gameplay constants, i also changed acquisition range, sight radius night and day from the creep to 100 in the object editor.

i hope someone reads this <.<, so i don't have to open up a thread for this, also, first post :thumbs_up:
edit: ..guess i open up a thread for this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.