• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creep Wars Content help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I have been working on this project solo for over a year now, and I am at need of someone who could help me with my project.

I have a map called Creep wars:
CreepWarsTSHv39

The goal of the game is to Destroy the enemy castle, where you can also conquer control points to earn extra Gold & Lumber, which Lumber is called Honor and can ONLY be received by Control Points. there is over 8 of them, 1 on each team, and 4 in the middle while 2 are on the sides, The Gold mine gives Gold and 4 Honor, as the Lumber Mill gives you +8 Honor. to conquer a Control point if it is not taken yet will be to stand over it, to take over a control point will be to get the Health to 750 or less. ( Which is another thing I wish for someone to help me with, I want to make it where you stand in it to take it over, but I am not so good at triggering, so if anyone would help me out with that, I will give credit for assistance. ) the Castle is Weak but it is Invulnerable unless all towers defending are taken out, every building uses a Spirit Link which is cast at the start to make it where every time a building takes damage the towers share the Damage.

Now the reason I am recruiting people is because I also want to make Custom abilities and add in more special heroes for players to enjoy.

- I am looking for people who can:
Trigger abilities - Terrain the map to make it look smoother - And Make a working Control Point.

1. Trigger Abilities:

I have a few custom abilities, but I also want to finish my last patch with more heroes and customized abilities and remove all Standard ability that is given to the Heroes.

2. Terrain the map to make it look smoother:
The reason I want someone to terrain it, is because the map looks all scrunched up, and I just want someone to help me make the map more customized, and have it where people will enjoy playing the map.

3. Make a working Control point:
Every time the Control point is at 750 or Less It will be taken to the other team, but I want to make it an actual working Control point that will need people to stand in it to conquer it, if anyone could help me with that, I would be grateful.

Level 8
This is a bit similar to my project, by the control points, Gold Mines and manage of gold and Honor. But principally by the control Points that give you more resources if is under you control.
I wil test your map. :)

Level 8
Interesting work, though I'm not sure if I'm available soon.

I'm mainly just looking for people who would like to help me with my Project, They just have to help me with one of the 3 things.

This is a bit similar to my project, by the control points, Gold Mines and manage of gold and Honor. But principally by the control Points that give you more resources if is under you control.
I wil test your map. :)

Please do, my project has been going on for a year now.

Status
Not open for further replies.