• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Creep Spawn Help D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
So I am trying to make a map just like dota but there is some problem with the creep spawning. My creeps spawn at the exact time but don't move until the next batch of creeps is spawned. Anyone can help me with this? This has been bugging me with all my maps I create. -_-"

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
use this, i have tested it in a map so this works

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Time - Every 30.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 5 Footman for Player 2 (Blue) at (Center of Region 000 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
  • Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Region 000 <gen> owned by Player 2 (Blue)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 001 <gen>)

Level 37
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 5 Footman for Player 2 (Blue) at (Center of Region 000 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
  • Untitled Trigger 002
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 000 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 2 (Blue)
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Region 000 <gen> owned by Player 2 (Blue)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Triggering unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 001 <gen>)

You can combine them:
  • Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (last created unit group) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Order (Picked unit) to Attack-Move To (Center of Region 001 <gen>)
Read about leaks: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/things-leak-35124/

Level 3
Hey ! i didn´t want to make a new tread for this prob cause it looks alot like this so.

here is the prob. I managed to spawn the creeps and everything no prob there but when i make the trigger where i order them to attack-move to an other region they do it, but as soon as they encounter a enemy they eiter run back to spawn point or they kill the unit and run back. and i want them to continue to the region where i selected them to go ?

this is how the trigger looks like.
udklipq.jpg

Level 1
How did u get (owner of (triggering unit)) equal to (player 2), I can't get th "(owner of (triggering))" part

Level 20
"Create a Unit for - Owner of Unit - Event Response - Triggering Unit.

The Trigger Leaks Point (Center of Region)

Also, try to use
  • tags to post triggers (You can Right Click the trigger and "Copy as Text" then post here.

Level 18
Hey ! i didn´t want to make a new tread for this prob cause it looks alot like this so.

here is the prob. I managed to spawn the creeps and everything no prob there but when i make the trigger where i order them to attack-move to an other region they do it, but as soon as they encounter a enemy they eiter run back to spawn point or they kill the unit and run back. and i want them to continue to the region where i selected them to go ?

this is how the trigger looks like.
udklipq.jpg

it leaks unit groups and player group too

Status
Not open for further replies.