1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

[Trigger] Angel Arena Creep Spawn

Discussion in 'Triggers & Scripts' started by imsoimba, Jul 26, 2012.

1. imsoimba

imsoimba

Resources:
    Resources:
    I am currently working on my first map (super noob, just figuring it all out still) but i have all my heroes created and am upto creating the creep spawn, i want it to be like angel arena's but just cant figure it out, what i have so far is:

Creep Spawn
    Events
    Time - Every 20.00 seconds of game time
    Conditions
    Actions
    Unit - Create 1 Footman for Neutral Hostile at (Center of Creep Spawn 1 <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees

but then i dont know where to go from there, i want it so that after 40 sec it will create i different unit to that 1 then at 60 sec another different unit and then at 80 sec go back to the original footman.

ty in advance to anyone that can help me.

2. KhaosMachine

KhaosMachine

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
  3. imsoimba

imsoimba

Resources:
    Resources:
    this system seems to be random can you tell me how to make it into a select unit to spawn rather than random?