• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

creep\hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
im working on a map using the icecrown glacier tileset and want a couple of models made for it. i was hoping to get something along the lines of the tuskar chieftan riding an armoured giant polar bear. i dont think it would be that hard, but i dont know much about modeling hence why i made the request, ty to whomever fills this request.

name
dont care really, havent thought of one yet
type
prety much just mount the chieftan onto the giant polarbear
details
if its not too much trouble i'd like for the bear to be armoured, something that suits the tuskar, mabey hides and bones for the bears armour, really it doesnt matter as long as it looks good.

Level 5
why dont you just attach a tukaar to a polarbear simple cause if don't think any1 will do cos you haven't got enough rep to +rep any1

Level 1
well, i made the model, i stuck with what i knew and used blender to atach the tuskar to the bear, but i dont know how to give it textures and animation. it doesnt walk or anthing, ill upload the model incase someone needs to see what i have.

Attachments

• tuskar.mdx
    40.4 KB · Views: 69
Status
Not open for further replies.