• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Creep Camps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello, is it possible to hide creepcamps in minimap only at exact creepcamps? (I have patroling creeps and I don't want to see it in minimap but I want other creep camps visible in minimap.)

Level 9
Im not sure if this would work, but in the Object Editor there is a Unit Stats property called Hide Minimap Display, it might work but i cant say for sure.

Level 5
Yes, Hide Minimap display didn't work.And about teams - I already have 8 players and four teams(so I don't have any empty slot.)

Level 9
Unlikely, if you want creeps that are standing still to have their icons on the minimap, while those that move around to not have them, then I can see no other way.

You could also alter the ingame minimap and place the redish dots anywhere on the map you want. Might increase the filesize of the map though.

As in displaying some creeps and some not, that's not possible. But I think the creeps needs to be a group of at least 3 (or 2) to be displayed on the minimap, if I am not mistaken.

Level 4
Maybe you should just remove* the minimap indicator icons in Game Interface. (Model - Minimap Creep Camp (Small), and Model - Minimap Creep Camp (Large)) But this will hide all creeps ^^

*repleace with empty pictures

Level 28
You can try using hostile Neutral Passive as a team, theres also Neutral Extra & Victim as well.
This.
You need to set regions (or just use points) of where you want those creeps to be.
Then spawn them for "Neutral Extra", neutral extra reacts completely the same as neutral hostile BUT:
- Doesn't have a creep camp icon.
- Doesn't use the standard Neutral Hostile AI.

Level 5
Maybe you should just remove* the minimap indicator icons in Game Interface. (Model - Minimap Creep Camp (Small), and Model - Minimap Creep Camp (Large)) But this will hide all creeps ^^

*repleace with empty pictures

lol, there's better way with trigger if I wanted to do that.

About apocalypse - thanks, I'm not checked working yet but think it will work. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.