• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Creep aggro range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hey all,
Is there any way to make units aggro range for only one player using triggers? or do I have to make it all manualy using "Object Editor" ? and if so how do i change aggro range using "Object Editor" ?
I want to make when hero moves like that arrow creeps1 don't go attack him. If hero moves not near trees creeps1 isnt attacking.

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 597
Level 14
Modify creep's line of sight, hope this helped.
Btw, line of sight; sight radius in Unit Editor.
Hope this helped.

EDIT: Oh, for only one player, don't know...
EDIT2: But i'll check that out if it's possible to do with GUI.

Level 9
Sight won't help 'cause the "Creeps2" have the sight of the Hero, so "Creeps1" will attack anyways. You cannot do it with Object Editor. For only one player I don't think it's possible... For all players: Advanced > Gameplay Constants > Creeps - Guard Distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.