• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Creature Wars v0.01a BETA

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
In this map you have a hero, and with that hero you must capture a creature so that you can summon it to fight for you.

The game's damage works by elements. Light pawns Darkness pawns Water pawns Fire pawns Nature pawns Earth and then again from the top, pawns Light.

Keep in mind that this version is one of the first ever to be released, so there aren't so many heroes, creatures and items. We (me and you playing this game) will take it step by step to make sure that it stays balanced. You have to start somewhere, and this is the very first step.

I hope to see your suggestions! I can't do this alone, you are just as important to this map's development as I am!

Keywords:
creature, hero defence
Contents

Creature Wars v0.01a BETA (Map)

Reviews
23:53, 24th Jun 2008 MINI MOD REVIEW: DevineArmy: review: I like the concept but there is stuf .... - you can enter the tavern area --> if you enter that area, your hero will be moved instantly to the base. -the tutorial bugs? (- could realy...

M

23:53, 24th Jun 2008
MINI MOD REVIEW: DevineArmy:
review:
I like the concept but there is stuf ....
- you can enter the tavern area
--> if you enter that area, your hero will be moved instantly to the base.
-the tutorial bugs?
(- could realy use AI)
-needs more items/heroes etc.

this map is not finsished,
rejected

Moderator: Ash. I agree with the minimod, the map has promise, though. Don't give up and keep trying!