• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Creating Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
2 things. Issues with coloring Number Lists and "Increase Size" option (Expands the editor more vertically down).

With the Number Lists, if I make them, and change the text color, the number lists still stays the same as this. So it dosen't match the color scheme. (Look Below)

1. Test1
  2. Test2
  3. Test3
Also near the top right of the editor with the grey arrow keys. I like this options so I can see more of the editor, and less hassle of scrolling up and down so much. But if I do "Preview Post" it resets it back to the normal state, and that is more annoying! So you can you somehow get it to remember the place it is in?

Level 34
  1. ebay_bargains.jpg
  2. That picture is off-topic, yes.
  3. This thread is fail.
  4. Close it since the tiny problem is fixed =)

Status
Not open for further replies.