• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[JASS] Create frame with race specific item slot background texture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Hi,
for my custom backpack UI I want to recreate empty inventory slot images.
I already have the item charges background image: ui\widgets\console\human\commandbutton\human-button-lvls-overlay.blp
Is there a texture path to the empty slot image which is part of human tile 03: Inventory Background +Rep
I only need the slot image not the whole tile 03.
Is there any file path to only the one single background image?

Looking at the inventory system screenshots from TriggerHappy it looks like he used the inventory-slotfiller icons instead of the icon you're saying you want:

I think you are correct in assuming that the icon you want does not exist. If you wanted to create an icon of that, you could probably add one. By spawning the icon as a decorated FDF component and setting up your map's custom skin information to include race specific skin information for the icon, you can probably import 4 icons in your map and have the game's race system automatically switch which one is displayed for local player without any triggers or scripts.

Status
Not open for further replies.