• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crazy Cow's Introduction

Do you want to know how I skipped High School?

• Yes

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
WARNING: This thread has been contaminated by the Crazy Cow Virus. Revelant and polite posters run the risk of catching this disease!

Hello to the Hive Workshop! My name is Crazy Cow (I never use my real name, so call me Crazy Cow, Cow or crazy. I won't mind any title), I am 14 years old and will soon be going to college. If you want to learn how, answer the poll and with enough "yes" votes I will reveal all. (The name is an obvious parody of "Mad Cow Disease", and seeing as the Tauren are my favorite Warcraft race I thought it would fit.)
I joined the Hive because Warcraft 3 is my favorite game ever. Not only is it a good RTS, but the infinite customizability available in the World Editor drew me straight in. While I am newly registered, I have been hovering around for a few months and have dabbled in all Warcraft mods. I have discovered that I am a decent terrainer, spell maker and model maker, but fail horribly when it comes to skins.
I also play WoW. My characters consist of Honicora, a level 37 Tauren Druid, as well as my level 20 Night Elf Hunter, Arkthan. I play very little, so don't expect to see me on often (my rest experience will last me to level 53). I hope to have a Worgen Warlock named Mourg when Cataclysm comes out. I also play Starcraft and love playing Zerg, but do not play Diablo because it simply isn't my thing. I enjoy playing RTS and RPG games, but every once in a while stick in Halo just to blow stuff up.
My philosophies: Reputation is free and makes for happy people, so why not give lots of it? Nothing in life that can be lost cannot be gained again, so why hold back? Take risks and be bold, and you will end up with a happier life than you would holding yourself back.
Finally, I believe that following these two simple rules will give you a good and prosperous life: Don't be a deuchebag, and don't be a dumbass.
I hope to be a valuable member of the community here, and look forwards to hanging out. Talk to everyone sometime soon,
Crazy Cow

Last edited:
Welcome aboard Crazy Cow.. new members that are here to stay are always fun for the veteran... there's alot of awesome people here.. yet there's also alot of flammers and trollers. But you HAVE to ignore those kind of members, moderators will take care of them.

Have a nice trip discovering the hive, and I can't wait to see your models :p

Status
Not open for further replies.