• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crazy Bomb Freak Melvin

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Crazy Bomb Freak Melvin (Map)

maTt540 (one of the first viewers) and (the main producer) darksithjango presents...Crazy bomb freak emlvin, a long forgoten film revived and up for dl. I'll admit there are better climatics, but this does have its humorous moments.

Mayor: Ok people, we will evacuate in a nice orderly fashion-
Citizen: Check it out...its a bomb.
Mayor: AHHHH!!! EVERYBODY RU-
*blows everyone up*

Level 22
Sounds....entertaining.

Edit: IS very entertaining, however for the love of G-d re-do the voices or take them out. They are completely inaudible. All I can hear is the occasional blow into the mike. Hold it a few inches away from your mouth (not 1 inch!) and speak CLEARLY.

Also, you should toss some neutral building explosion effects when the unseen bombs go off (like the one the wife has and the people in the town hall) in addition to popping the people, rather then just have then pop for no reason.
-VGsatomi

Level 4
I'll admit there are better climatics, but this does have its humorous moments.

Mayor: Ok people, we will evacuate in a nice orderly fashion-
Citizen: Check it out...its a bomb.
Mayor: AHHHH!!! EVERYBODY RU-
*blows everyone up
hahhaa so true..also the part
*honey can u go water the plants
*ok honey *goes and blows all the trees up
truely hilarous :lol: [/quote]