• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Crannies Summer and Fall

BEHOLD!
The Almighty Crannies!

This one contains the Fall (Standard) and Summer (Portrait) versions.
The other one contains the Winter and Snowy one. Sorry, no Spring :p

Feel free to edit it. I would appreciate if you give me credits too.

Filesize: 19 kb per Cranny
Recommended Base Unit : Farm/Orc Burrow
Recommended Base Ground Texture : Orc Burrow
Recommended Base Shadow : The shadow of the trees

Update 01: ooh, I forgot to change the internal name.
Update 02: Need to update it because I mixed up with the particle emitters' colors (the Fall one uses green leaves while the summer one uses the orange leaves). Fixed now.

Keywords:
cranny, travian, siege, realistic, tree, season, pokemon, digimon
Contents

Crannies Summer and Fall (Model)

Crannies Summer and Fall (Model)

Reviews
11:01, 11th May 2010 General Frank: Nice models. Approved.

M

11:01, 11th May 2010
General Frank:

Nice models. Approved.

Level 4
Good for bandit hideouts or something just natural. But on the snowy one you could've put some snow on the rocks. And maybe some leaves on the ground in fall, but just suggesting.

Level 10
People, people, dont you know? Travian FTW!

This is a building from the game Travian that is used for hiding resources from attacking enemies.

Haha, yes, I thought of Travian the first time I saw this model. I was playing Travian for some years, but it's quite imbalanced, paying money give you too much advantages and the community here in Sweden (mostly) consist of a bunch of shitheads (not that it differ much from the average WarCraft III player...).

Anyway, this is a nice model and even if you're not making a Travian map (which I doubt that you are, but it would be a cool idea I guess), and it can be used in many ways while terraining.