• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Couple of models for my mod please and thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was wondering if someone would be so kind as to make a couple of models for my mod. I need a stables and a church, ones that blend in well with current human models and look kind of like warcraft 2 models. I am using reforged for my mod and reforged will be required to play it, so I don't need classic models. I thought I would be able to make them myself, I have used blender before to make some very basic models for skyrim mod, but after checking out the different tools available and the animations required and everything else I think I am in way over my head.

Thanks so much. In total I will need probably like 10ish models for various races. I would be willing to pay but i'm kind of broke so im sure my money would not be what you're actually worth, but if you are interested in setting something up for a total package deal for all my models get in touch with me please. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.