• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Country quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

You need mnemonics to learn with rapid success. It doesn't have to be anything clever, just an alternative way of retrieving the information that your brain might be blocking.

For example I remember Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Montenegro from "slo cro bo mo".

I assure you that if you invest two hours into any of those maps (expect World/Oceania), you can score above 90%.

Maybe I should've put this into OP idk...

Level 21
You need mnemonics to learn with rapid success. It doesn't have to be anything clever, just an alternative way of retrieving the information that your brain might be blocking.

For example I remember Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina and Montenegro from "slo cro bo mo".

I assure you that if you invest two hours into any of those maps (expect World/Oceania), you can score above 90%.

Maybe I should've put this into OP idk...

The fact is... I never studied Geography seriously because it's just a pass/fail subject. The more important subjects (English, Math and Science) were the ones I focused on very much. In addition, I studied mostly Egypt's geography and hardly anything about Africa as a whole. About Europe... well, apart from a bunch of "must-be-known" countries, it's like a new dimension for me :p

Level 19
Africa - 105/165
Americas - 79/93
Asia - 92/96
Oceania - 31/42
Europe - 117/141
World - LOL no.

Africa and Europe are the hardest for me, and africa is the least i know.

Last edited:

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

If those are without practicing first, you're pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.