• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Counting Wisps in an Entangled Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
The title should read: Determining if a wisp is in an entangled gold mine.

Is there a way to determine which wisps are currently loaded into an entangled mine?

Checking the wisp's current order doesn't seem to help much since the night elf melee AI will set the wisp's order to "smart" or "harvest", and therefore I can't determine which wisps harvesting just gold. This is to fix the night elf melee AI bug where the AI does not place wisps on a newly entangled mine, so whatever trigger code I use can't conflict with the existing melee AI orders to any great extent.

I'm hoping there is some way to determine if a wisp is currently loaded into the entangled mine.

Thanks

Edit: I just realized, I need to determine if a specific wisp is loaded into the entangled gold mine. Because when I order wisps to enter an entangled gold mine, I need to first ensure that the selected wisp isn't already in an entangled gold mine. So corrected the above question.

Edit 2: I don't know how you edit the thread title here but I figured a way to do it. So it's resolved. However, I'm always open to other suggestions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.