1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

COT RPG mod: World warping

Submitted by Me you.
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Contents

COT RPG mod: World warping (Map)

1. Me you.

Me you.

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please note that i am NOT church sniper (aka gunner the gunner). I just post things for him. There are 2 new hero, saves Should work, im not sure, i don't play battle net.
    Church_sniper is on battle net, us west in pacific time. Church said he will reward people who host this, some how.

2. Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I think you should change the description a bit, since the sequel to the CoT RPG is Plains of Medea (even though this map is Plains of Medea but with new tileset).

Have Church_sniper fixed the existing save/load code or changed to a new system?

And btw; even though it is a mod of another map you should protect it. If you don't people will just make a rigged version of it, play it, become lvXXX and then save to play the unrigged version at Battle.net

PS. I know that you uploaded this map before, instead of posting it as a new map every time you can choose to update the other submission.

3. Me you.

Me you.

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i am going to protect this, but last time the map kept crashing. also if i updatd this would be on page 5. We do know the new hero can be saved. Church has yet to find someone who will host this so he can test. Ill get onto protecting this now. anyone know ware i can get a map protector for tft? my current one only does roc.

4. Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    In my opinion ExtProtect is the best map protector.

5. Me you.

Me you.

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    thats the one i have, it only does w3m.

6. Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Then you have an old version, the version I linked to works with .w3m and .w3x

7. GrandMaitre

GrandMaitre

Resources:
    Resources:
    How do you got the unprotected map?