• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Costum Play v1.01

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
「Costum Play v1.01」

By bantutin11

Gameplay
[tr]
Map Info:
in this game you will have to fight like in melee maps in warcraft but this is different you can play the 4 races into new races the Demons, Naga, Dranei, and blood elves this is a 6 man or Computer match

Heroes:
the heroes here are the units that you conquered before but not all the campaign heroes from the extra races

Ai:
all strategies are the same but its a beginner computer yet

report to me if any bugs i will try to fix it also give me any suggestions that ya want

not protected

this things works

Credits
[tr]
Made by bantutin11/cellslasher2 supported by my friend kobi

Changelog
[tr]
4 melee costum races
beginner ai set
edited skills
hard hostiles
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
Costum Melee, War, Conquer, Strategy, Risk, Fight
Contents

Costum Play v1.01 (Map)

Reviews
08:12, 19th Aug 2014 Orcnet: Sunreaver's review
Level 18
My Review
Bug List:
When start t o play this map its says build a (Main Building) or u w ill be reveal to you opponents.(Every Race)
Heroes train at Town Center and only one hero(how unfair)
I tested Blood Elves some units can't use upgrades and the Button Position must be fix too
High Elf Dragonhawk ?
Arcane Sanctum units are same no unique units and abilities
Heroes have no Summon (blablabla)
Weapons upgrade in barracks
Lack of many buildings ?
And a lot more bugs that is useless even i say

VOTING FOR REJECTION
0/5