• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zin-Azshari Costum

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: Binsu
Details

A template of the once Great City of Zin-Ashari; can be used for a gameplay or cinematc, or something by your imagination!

If you use it, give me credits :)

More Screenhots

You need to use this: JassNewGenPack 5d for save the map!

Moderator Comments (Useful)
17:56, 9th Jul 2014
Hell_Master: Map rated 3/5 (while in fact it's acceptable in terms, I only used it as a placeholder and will be your rating if incase you'll fix the unused spaces issues and approved but if you'll both fix the spam and unused space issues, I'll gladly raise the ratings) and Awaiting Update. See my moderation/review as quoted below:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hell_Master View Post
Review emerges from the depths of Tartarus!

Well, I had a quick look through the template and I must say it's looking pretty great but there are times you are going too much with doodads and etc such as the trees. While in fact, many members likes the different variations for the trees, sometimes going for much is also bad. Same goes for some of the structures and that pond which looks a bit spammed.

And I must agree on what is pointed by Shadow Fury about the small area it covers for such a big map. First of all, it increases the size for nothing and second, for the moderation part most likely a template, it's a big issue. We must always try being simple and don't go overboard with things.

For now, I would rate this 3/5 and Awaiting Update. I would suggest making the map size smaller to fit with the playable area in it OR another way is filling all of those empty or unusable spaces but it's a great risk and takes much time. I'll just let you choose from these two.

Good luck and happy map making.
17:59, 11th July 2014
Hell_Master: Map updated, fixing the unused space issue. Approved and rated 3/5.

Keywords:
war over
Contents

Zin-Azshari Costum (Map)

Reviews
21:18, 11th Jul 2014 Hell_Master: You pretty much copied everything from Forsaken and even his descriptions and my moderation. Please do have some shame! Read the site's rules and its components please.

M

21:18, 11th Jul 2014
Hell_Master: You pretty much copied everything from Forsaken and even his descriptions and my moderation. Please do have some shame! Read the site's rules and its components please.