• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Costum Play v1.02

「Costum Play v1.02」

By bantutin11

Gameplay
[tr]
Map Info:
in this game you will have to fight like in melee maps in warcraft but this is different you can play the 4 races into new races the Demons, Naga, Dranei, and blood elves this is a 6 man or Computer match

Heroes:
the heroes here are the units that you conquered before but not all the campaign heroes from the extra races

Ai:
all strategies are the same but its a beginner computer yet

report to me if any bugs i will try to fix it also give me any suggestions that ya want

not protected

this things works

Credits
[tr]
Made by bantutin11/cellslasher2 supported by my friend kobi

Changelog
[tr]
fixes few bugs
fixes naga ai
fixes collisions
hard hostiles
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
war,strategy,altered melee,risk
Contents

Costum Play v1.02 (Map)

Reviews
19:24, 13th Sep 2014 Orcnet: Somehow you should atleast change the category into an altered melee rather than melee, it will confuse people so I change it. Anyhow the game only mimics the default hidden races of the map and you somehow...

M

19:24, 13th Sep 2014
Orcnet:

[img]http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/194715-albums6441-picture75028.png[/img]

Somehow you should atleast change the category into an altered melee rather than melee, it will confuse people so I change it.

Anyhow the game only mimics the default hidden races of the map and you somehow replace all of the default by adding them in play, in except of the undead forces having near materials of the default undead race.

What gives me an impression of the game is because of the working AI that gives in play value, anyhow can be approved.

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

Add some screenshots.

Last edited by a moderator: