• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Corrupted Elf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Good evening everyone can help me please with a problem that I have is that since they have created too many models and very good need to know if any of you can develop the model of corrupted elves and I want their buildings to my map that I developed appreciate your help what I need is to play with the night elves and that are also in mdx model corrupted elves. :thumbs_up::thumbs_up::thumbs_up:

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2497682-post157.html This link does not work

Last edited:
Level 2
If you search each individual building up (in Google or whatever) you'll find them. I just did this recently and found everything except the Chimaera Roost and Hunter's Hall. If you search up "Satyr Race Buildings" in this request section I have a Corrupted Ancient Of War and Corrupted Tree Of Life with rooted attack animations. Also a Corrupted Ancient Protector that turns to face its target.

Status
Not open for further replies.