• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Copy a map from one campaign to another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Is it possible?

I messed some things up, and I got two same campaigns, but both of them using different maps (different versions).

If I open a campaign, save one of those maps, and then import it in my other campaign, all campaign objects disappear from the map. Is there some other way to do this?

And you can transport maps between campaign files with this program? Or does it let you transport all campaign objects from one to another?

you can export the objects from you campaign, then export the object data then import the custom objects and the object data into the new map... though it could cause some errors sometimes... importing object data will delete all existing object data in the campaign/map and replace it with your imported object data... I dont know if you can use NewGen's Object merger in campaigns but it would overwrite any object that has the same rawcode...

Level 22
you can export the objects from you campaign, then export the object data then import the custom objects and the object data into the new map... though it could cause some errors sometimes... importing object data will delete all existing object data in the campaign/map and replace it with your imported object data... I dont know if you can use NewGen's Object merger in campaigns but it would overwrite any object that has the same rawcode...

Ah, that's alright. They are actually the same campaigns, but one of them is a newer, updated version.

So I'm just going to try it out then. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.