• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Compress Campaigns inside one Campaign !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Greeting everyone and welcome :

It going look wierd and insane ! But this is what I'm planing to do :

---I'm thinking about making various campaigns (Actualy 4 campaigns ...) every campaign with different statistics and then somehow I use a Tool so that I can compress those campaigns inside ONE CAMPAIGN.w3n. Like for exemple take Blizzard doing as Warcraft 3 : Reign of chaos it a game with different campaign inside --- Human Campaign, Undead Campaign, Orc Campaign... everyone of them has loading screen and his own maps.

Although It the same thing I want do for my maps in order to set every map to a simplified campaign ( Of course, the campaigns will not be realised at the same time. Well there will be updates)

So all need to know if IT POSSIBLE to make what I've said before or No WAYS. You just going to have to seperate your campaigns one at the time like everybody does ?

... anyway. I hope I'm not in the wrong forum and Thank you ...

Last edited:
Level 28
If memory preserves, this requires you to internally modifies Warcraft 3 data. As far as I'm aware, loktar have one of these in the "Tools" section.

You can do this with MPQ Editing, though it's quite some hassling job...

Thanks for your support! I appreciate that! But can you be more precise about that ''tools''? I don't know which of them is required !!?...

LordDz said:
If you're going to create 4 campaigns + your death race map, it's going to take a very very long time. I'd say you shouldn't worry about this until your projects are completed.

I appreciate your concern! Thanks. Let you know that I've already create my first campaign (Rise of a Champion) that will be upload inside the MainCampaign : (Ultimatum Ways : TBP)
When I'm done with this thread (Compress)...
About my project ''Death Race'' : well, I'm not worry about this project so far cuz I'm thinking about starting it in Summer2016 ...:ogre_hurrhurr:

Status
Not open for further replies.