• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Coolest campaign hero

Which is the coolest campaign hero for you?

• Illidan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Grom Hellscream

• Thrall

• Lord Garithos

• Admiral Proudmoore

• Kil'Jaeden

• Tichondrius

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well..I want to know who is the coolest campaign hero for you. I've put my vote on Illidan!

Level 7
I think Gromm is the most badass of them all. Even though he betrays Thrall by accident, he was still very powerful, and if he didn't give his life to defeat Mannoroth, then maybe he would be the greatest Orc of all time.

Level 13
WTF what about nerz'hul? he started the scourge dood!
and now him merged with arthas is rather interesting, it have been said "he is the most powerful entitity the world has known". well yeah, the endless mental power of the lich + the strong arthas swordman that pwned that illidan = wow.

then it would be mannoroth. hell, his hairs are always blazing! too bad he died to that orc.

but, let'S go nerzhul!
rebuild your citadel or sumthing!

Level 2
Cenarius... cause hes a messed up half elf half stag freak. And hes practically impossible to kill. Or, Archimonde, cause he turns his enemies inside out. :shock: :p

Level 2
It's a close call between Arthus and Illidan, as they both sell their souls to 'The Demons', they both have cool weaponry, the voices of both are top-notch (Illidan's is slightly better though), and both of their story-lines are the most interesting (Although they form the basis of TFT, so they should be good :) .)

Status
Not open for further replies.