• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cooldown Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey again guys :grin:!

I was wondering - is there any way to make an ability / spell that may reduce the remaining cooldown of another spell by for instance 2 seconds?

Example, a footman uses war stomp while reincarnation is on cooldown. After War stomp is used, it will cause the remaining cooldown of reincarnation to be reduced by 2 seconds, but it will have no effect if the ability ain't on cooldown.

Any help appreciated, thanks :D

~Razorwind~

Level 3
As far as I know you can change the cooldown of any ability, but it will only be applied in the next time that you cast it.

Level 33
As far as I know you can change the cooldown of any ability, but it will only be applied in the next time that you cast it.

We use the "Engineering Upgrade" as base ability
But this applies a totally different method such as:
It reduces cooldown time of Solar Flare by 2 seconds, from 7 seconds, to 5 seconds
This will reduce the "cooldown time", not by "cooldown instance"

I'm afraid it's impossible

Status
Not open for further replies.