• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Converting Programme with Tutorial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
hi, everybody

first, before i start asking things i tell you i first looked at the tutorial spot for answers and also i couldnt post my request there, so i thought that this topic was the most appropiat, if not then be free to boost my topic to another forum

well, getting to started

lately i see more and more World of Warcraft models on this site, i like them and i hope people will keep adding them to this site (but i also hope the real modellers will also keep on with their jobs!! since they are the real modellers, and not a bunch of model stealers!!:p)

well, my questions are:

- can somebody link me to the page(s) where to download all stuff to convert models?
- can somebody please send me a tutorial in propar english/dutch to me ore this topic on how to extract the models?
- and can somebody tell me how to remove certain animations and polies to make the file smaller??

thanks for your time and i hope you will replay on my post soon!!

thanks,
Nazghul_Master

;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.