• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Convert Spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
Yes, it's me again^^
I need a convert spell for my map
I will explain all thing i need in this spell
So, first : It's a passive spell
When an unit come in the range of an unit with this spell, the spell begin to effect:
All ennemy units stop to move. The unit who cast the spell (a preacher) will begin to use the Casting spell model. The unit who cast the spell will not move too.
ally units will no more attacks ennemy under the effect of this spell.
All ennemy in the rang will use the stand model.
when an ennemy unit will be 10 seconds under the effect of this spell, it will be converted and will be an ally unit.
Ennemy preacher will not be affected by this spell.
When the preacher is under attacks, the spell will no longer affect ennemy units, who will be able to kill the preacher.

So ill give you an example for people who didnt understaood:
The preacher is walking,
An ennemy is coming.
it come in a range of 600 near trhe preacher.
The ennemy stop moving.
The preacher stop moving and use the Casting Spell alternate model.
We wait 5 seconds
Another ennemy units come.
We wait another 5 seconds, the first unit is converted but not the second one.
We wait 5 seconds
the second unit is converted.
The preacher can move now.
Both converted units come in a range of 600 near an ennemy preacher.
They stop moving and the ennemy preacher begin to use the Casting Spell alternate model.
An ally preacher come, and hurt the ennemy preacher.
Both units who begon to be converted are no longer under the effect of the spell and begin to attacks the ennemy preacher, who can move and attack again.

I hope that you can help me
plz i really need this
thanks^^

ok ill reexplain

The convert spell is a passive spell(the player dont need to activate it)
When an ennemy unit come in a x range of the preacher(the unit with the convert spell) the spell will be activated.
The preacher stop to move and move like if it was casting a spell.
The ennemy stop moving and use the stand model(like when it don't move)
10 seconds later, the preacher can move again and the ennemy unit is yours.
The only unit that is not affected by this spell is an ennemy preacher.
When an ennemy preacher hurt a preacher who use this spell, the spell will be down, it will no more affect other units.
But, if an ennemy units come in x range from the preacher, and we wait 5 seconds, and another unit come in x range from the preacher, and we wait 5 seconds, the first unit will be converted but the other one will be 5 more seconds later.
I hope you understand now^^

Status
Not open for further replies.