• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Controlling two different players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello everyone!

At the moment, I'm trying to make a map in which the player controls two different bases which belong to two different players. An example of what I mean can be found in the last mission of the night elven campaign from the Frozen Throne. In this map, the player controls both Furion and Ilidans base. The resources of the bases are also showcased properly.

Despite opening the map in the editor, I can't find out how to make the player controlling two players. As a result of this, I also can't find out how to create a 'window' in which the resources are displayed. Could somebody answer those two questions for me :) ?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Sometimes the solution is easier to miss than you think. I already solved it :) . For learning purposes: You must activate 'Share Unit Control' and 'Share adv. Unit Control' in the Force Properties section under Scenario.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.