• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Controlling Corpse Duration

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 questions:
1) I create an ability where the unit EAT another unit, to see corpes dropped afterwards is silly since the unit is eaten. I use "unit - kill unit" for that task but I don't know if there is a way to make the unit not leave corpes, it also a must have since units that die go threw a respawn trigger afterwards, and this can be failure to use "unit - remove unit" since it won't fit the other triggers, so to make it short, IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE THE CORPSE NOT POP WHEN UNIT DIE?

2) I create an ability where the abominition can EAT THE CORPSE, is there a way to make an ability PROLONG the corpse duration? like putting a timer that allow new created corpse to remain without being removed, but remove it when the timer goes off?

Thanks for reading and trying to help.

You can hide a unit to hide the corpse.

• Custom script: call UnitSuspendDecay(unit, true)
will pause the decay process

"You can hide a unit to hide the corpse." - Totaly helped thanks man, you are very smart indeed just one thing, whenever some paladin or death knight use their ultimate its gonna be heck of a party , since they get revived unit which is hiden and attack from another univerce :D:vw_love:

"suspand unit decay" great!!!! thanks, just that I wonder if there is a way to instantly remove a corpse once I want to?
:vw_wtf:

Note to maker: long time haven't seen you, maker! I missed the times when you know many things that nobody else on this forum knows, such as this one (30 view, no one post) good to have you on the site :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.