• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Control point Income Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Ok So I know how to mak a income trigger but I have a huge map, with many many control points that will produce income, and I don't wanna make like 500 trigggers, Is there a way I can make like 4-5 control point units, and make them all work right placing them multiple times?

Level 4
so for instance I have a Control Point like (Demon Lair/10g a min) if i put that in 10 differnt areas so people can take them over, then they would all work, so u'd get 100g a min from them all.

Level 23
when he dies, remove him from game :D
However it will also remove the shadowed icon on top-left corner
I think there is option in altars saying something like revive dead heros or somethibg like that, Im on mobile so I cant check right now

so for instance I have a Control Point like (Demon Lair/10g a min) if i put that in 10 differnt areas so people can take them over, then they would all work, so u'd get 100g a min from them all.

Use a unit group to select all units of the type Demon Lair, then give the owners of the units +10 gold, and run the trigger every minute

• Income Example
    • Events
      • Time - Every 60.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set TempGroup = (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to Demon Lair))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in TempGroup and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Player - Add 10 to (Owner of (Picked unit)) Current gold
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_TempGroup)

Status
Not open for further replies.