• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Contortionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
What this is about is a lobby screen poll for the next version of Island Troll Tribes. I went ahead and decided to try and make one from scratch. It'll be themed especially for the game. I didn't put this under fan art because it's not exactly as free as fan art, it's a competitive concept.

Written Concept: The setting is the Aligator Man island, it is day. A Contortionist holds beehives upfront/opening them? The contortionist should grab the viewer's attention first when looking at the image. Aligator Man stands in the background sleeping with his head down, even though it is day.

Level 14
I am a little confused here. What is this thread about? What is Island Troll Tribes (map I presume)? And why dont you have a picture attatched?

If you are going to be doing some artwork, have the concept down, and want critiquing or something why not have at least a basic sketch or references so we know what you are going for.

Status
Not open for further replies.