• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Continued new kind of footy : Sunken ForceStrike -read-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
YeaH like you all know ( or nearly all ) I have created a footy map. The new version is more balanced than ever and its overall funnier than every other footy. Incrased hero strengh with pimping or teching the units will make you feel better than in other footies'cause there are over 150 own units and more than 120 own items. As well there are over 160 trigger which are making a good working map. There aren't bugs any longer. The onliest game crash fixed.

New version is 0.5[6]

This version includes a new kind of balancing and incrased hero strengh. Computer debugs themselfs if they stuck and rewrite their scripts on her own. Computers are now able to surround.

-Fixed unit laggs
-Fixed goblin strengh
-Fixed bonus heroes's strengh
-Incrased Human strengh
-Decrased Tower strengh
-Decrased rune strengh

-Incrased Banlist strengh
... Autokick after intro :
For Mini-Me and rangingspeedhorn.

I will post a link to the new version as soon as I can. - Hope here are some footy-players left.

Level 45
-Incrased Banlist strengh
... Autokick after intro :
For Mini-Me and rangingspeedhorn.

ahaha

your funny.

lol.

..asshole.

you got beef with someone just over a bnet issue or you think their clan is boasting, remember that that the way your reacting is making you look...stupid...same with what ever hell the clan your in.

a REAL MAPPER wouldn't do anything like this, only a selfish prick.

and im VERY sure they wouldnt want to play your map anyway..not even me due to your response you have posted here referring to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.