• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken ForceStrike - New kind of footy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
YeaH like you all know ( or nearly all ) I have created a footy map. The new version is more balanced than ever and its overall funnier than every other footy. Incrased hero strengh with pimping or teching the units will make you feel better than in other footies'cause there are over 150 own units and more than 120 own items. As well there are over 160 trigger which are making a good working map. There aren't bugs any longer. The onliest game crash fixed.

New version is 0.5[6]

This version includes a new kind of balancing and incrased hero strengh. Computer debugs themselfs if they stuck and rewrite their scripts on her own. Computers are now able to surround.

-Fixed unit laggs
-Fixed goblin strengh
-Fixed bonus heroes's strengh
-Incrased Human strengh
-Decrased Tower strengh
-Decrased rune strengh

-Incrased Banlist strengh
... Autokick after intro :
For Mini-Me and !!ragingspeedhorn!!.

LOL THERE IS A DOTA WITH automatic banlist and there are so much maps with auto kick .. I dont know what you want RUI.. thats allowed to post. I just said whats in the map. I had to give informations. Com*on that kiddy. OH and remember that there is a local banlist programm for dota maps and so on. Banlists are much used in these days. RUI if you want or not its to much times used for stopping it. Oh and the banlist grows. So not everybody who will be banned *cause he has done something agains the rules will noticed that he is banned because not everybody read t his forum. Remember that it is allowed and required to give map informations.

I will post a link to the new version as soon as I can. - Hope here are some footy-players left.

Level 45
-Incrased Banlist strengh
... Autokick after intro :
For Mini-Me and !!ragingspeedhorn!!.

LOL THERE IS A DOTA WITH automatic banlist and there are so much maps with auto kick .. I dont know what you want RUI.. thats allowed to post. I just said whats in the map. I had to give informations. Com*on that kiddy. OH and remember that there is a local banlist programm for dota maps and so on. Banlists are much used in these days. RUI if you want or not its to much times used for stopping it. Oh and the banlist grows. So not everybody who will be banned *cause he has done something agains the rules will noticed that he is banned because not everybody read t his forum. Remember that it is allowed and required to give map informations.

i feel sorry for that !!ragingspeedhorn!! fella..never heard of him though..

also.. Rui wasn't talking about the ban list in general you dumb prick, hes talking about you targeting and naming certain members of wc3sear which is classified as "flaming" and using that banlist mentioning as an excuse you asshole.

and dont make another thread since its against forum rules to create another thread if a moderator locks it and the reason is obvious. If i was a mod and had the power to ban i would have banned your ass several times a long time ago.

so screw you and your map, any map made by an idiot like you is obviously going to be crap.

have a nice day.

Level 8
i feel sorry for that !!ragingspeedhorn!! fella..never heard of him though..

also.. Rui wasn't talking about the ban list in general you dumb prick, hes talking about you targeting and naming certain members of wc3sear which is classified as "flaming" and using that banlist mentioning as an excuse you asshole.

and dont make another thread since its against forum rules to create another thread if a moderator locks it and the reason is obvious. If i was a mod and had the power to ban i would have banned your ass several times a long time ago.

so screw you and your map, any map made by an idiot like you is obviously going to be crap.

have a nice day.

YOU IDIOT HE SAID MAKE A NEW TOPIC -.-...

Also I know that you , ragingspeedhorn and low-life both are only talking shit. JUST SHUT UP than I wont talk about you any longer. I dont want to read your names. If you dont like me , simple dont answer my topics. <.<

Level 45
1. yes, your right, i don't like you.
2. Your maps suck, full of selfish talk and crap and from your text, looks like horrible spelling.
3.This thread contains the most crapiest descriptions i know.

oh and here:

Nobody gives a damn. Open a new topic that doesn't have excuses for flaming.

here..let me highlight it for you..

that doesn't have excuses for flaming

is that clear for you? You dont like the replies your gettin then DONT FRICKING POST CRAP you freaking retarded asshole.

oh..and if you think we're talking so called "sh1t" then i hope you take at least 1 second to reread what ever the hell you type cause that my dear screwed up friend, is FARR worser than any crap iv heard in my life.

oh..and learn how to quote, dumb faggot.

Level 8
that doesn't have excuses for flaming

you idiot I dont wanted to created a new flame topic. I just opened this topic because I wanted to talk with out her people not with you. JUST DONT ANSWER . Its only a hint !!!!!! -.-

Hint2: YOU dont have to flame cause I dont want to make it -.- .

Hint3: I know how to qoute.

Level 45
1.If you wanted to make a topic not refering to flame then cut that "BANLIST FOR RAGINGSPEEDHORN AND MINI-MIN" crap.

im apart of this community, thus im apart of this group of people you are referring to.

2.and its about time you get some frickin sense knocked into you, at least my flames make valid sense (and have a purpose) rather than selfish kid crap you post.

3.OMG RED TEXT IS QOUTING?!?! OMFG YOU SMART LOLOLOL.

/sarcasm off.

you dumb idiot

ever seen this before?
or ever noticed the quote button? at least freakin learn how to make proper comebacks. god...

Level 8
Werewulf said:
1.If you wanted to make a topic not refering to flame then cut that "BANLIST FOR RAGINGSPEEDHORN AND MINI-MIN" crap.

im apart of this community, thus im apart of this group of people you are referring to.

2.and its about time you get some frickin sense knocked into you, at least my flames make valid sense (and have a purpose) rather than selfish kid crap you post.

3.OMG RED TEXT IS QOUTING?!?! OMFG YOU SMART LOLOLOL.

/sarcasm off.

you dumb idiot

ever seen this before? or ever noticed the quote button? at least freakin learn how to make proper comebacks. god...

idiot I know how to qoute I HAVENT SAID THAT RED TEXT IS QOUTE . You are really dumb.

Oh and anybody here knows why here isnt a banlist on this side? Low-Life , ragingspeedhorn and werewulf are going me on my nervs with their dumb posts.

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Hum, I was not clear enough, I see.

Banlist is not used for banning people you hate, banlist is used for banning people who leave games or flame players in-game. This is a forum ABOUT GAMING, in this case, Warcraft III, not a GAME itself. And how do you know their nicks are raginsspeedhorn and so on? This can all be easily avoided by using a spoofer, and instead of forcing a remake to find out that there is a trigger actually kicking people with those nicks, you could keep it a secret, aye?

Second, those last lines only increased the topic's possibilities for flaming.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Ok this is aimed about the map.
1. Using triggers to ban is a bad idea since spoofs and even banning the wrong name will mean that they will still be able to play so just remove the triggers and save map loading time and who cares anyway if they play your map. If they do it is showing you made a good map since they are playing it multiple times (not that they will. . .).
2. Your description of the map is too simple, you should say more about the fetures and how it was made.
3. Screen shots of a map not on the first "advertising" page will not help since only if people read the past will they see them.

And stop your senseless flaming of the boards, all of you (not aimed at mods or other posters but at the main flammers)!

The map it self is basicaly a "Wars" map as they were called in the old days.

---"Wars"?---
A type of map or scenario made for a game which features infinatly spawning troops controled by AI or human players which are to be used to destroy enemy special buildings inorder for a team or player to win. The first game (as far as I know. . .) which featured this type of game was "Empire Earth" in its man made senarios which were hacked save games. The earily ones features 1 fixed spawn path which upgraded with kills although latter featured better and different spawn paths. Only in wc3 has the game realy taken off with its heroes and easy building system it has never been so advanced but Wc3 players wrongfully call this map a "Foot man frenenzy" class map since FMF is the most famous Wc3 map based on this map class. It should actualy be called "Wars" since it was orignaly called that and do not be mistaken with the popularity deploy since wars were hosed 40+ times a day in EE and considering you were not meant to be able to play custom maps online at all in that, it was an amazing achivement...

I still think there are too many people who have a flame controle problem in this fourm.

Status
Not open for further replies.