• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Well they have an interested aspect. If you want to look at the world size simply go to google images and type in "Guild Wars World Map" and you can see the entire world.

As for my opinion of Tyria, possibly the size of WoW, I mean I've only played a trial version so I didn't get a big feel for it. But I've been playing for a month maybe and I have not done near half. Also, there is a wide variety of terrians and when you get factions you get access to the Canthan contient.

When you have explored Tyria a certain amount you get a title, 60% is the first title. At 100% you get Grand Master Carteographer, which in all my playing I've only seen 2 player with that. And I've hit some big cities.

As for creeping goes, you often do go out on your own and it is not really until the mission come around that you get into group (as it is almost impossible to do when your not in a group) to complete

Level 1
"Special Edition" comes with some addtional stuff I think and glowing Emotes.
It's not at all necessary or anything but I admit that I do get pretty jealous of my friend's glowing hands lol. It's not as stupid as it sounds...

The only availible clothes is just armor that you have to craft. You may not see a large variety in armor sets but mixing and matching can have it's advantages in addition to looking interesting. Pets are availible for characters with a Ranger profession. They attack things that you target and tank sometimes. There are also mini pets that follow you around but they do nothing else. They're pretty small though. Guild Wars comes with 4 character slots. Buying the the Factions expansion will give you 2 more. You can also buy addtional slots with the new Guild Wars store embeded in the game for $10 each. BTW don't make more than one character of any profession... it's such a waste.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.