• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Consular-class Cruiser

Next model up for my Star Wars-set is the Consular-class cruiser. This ship was originally designed by the corellians as a transport ship for diplomats, but was gradually refitted into a light combat cruiser as the battles hardened. Although fragile, it is a very fast ship which can easily outmaneuver larger enemies.

I didn't bother with adding too many features to this, but it does come with the standard animations as well as some sprite attachment points. I haven't really seen anyone use these ship models, but i hope you still enjoy having them.

Keywords:
star wars, republic, frigate, space, ship, turbolaser, jedi
Contents

Consular-class Cruiser (Model)

Reviews
00:36, 7th Jan 2016 MiniMage: Good ol' starwars models, works fine, looks good. Approved. ;D

M

00:36, 7th Jan 2016
MiniMage: Good ol' starwars models, works fine, looks good. Approved. ;D

Roland

R

Roland

I love the model, It's also the name of my Deceased father :')
Good work man.

Level 20
This is awesome!!!
I'm huge SW fan, and although I think that Original Trilogy is far better, I always liked this ship's design. You've cought it perfectly :-D. Can you add 'stand alternate' anim when it's grounded? There is no need for morph anim, it can be done in WE.

Level 2
Hello! I wanted to notify you that I have been using your Star Wars prequel ship models in my game for a long time since the first ones came out! They are really good quailty and they are the best Star Wars themed models in the site in my opinion. I also wish to see the AT-TE (All Terrain Tactical Enforcer) and the Low Altitude Assault Transport (LAAT) from your hands because the style of your current Star Wars models is really nice!

I was only pointing the Consular.. Not the class ship thingy.. But I love this model.

Sorry, i was just trying to be funny, i hope it was not insensitive of me. Glad you like it.

Hello! I wanted to notify you that I have been using your Star Wars prequel ship models in my game for a long time since the first ones came out! They are really good quailty and they are the best Star Wars themed models in the site in my opinion. I also wish to see the AT-TE (All Terrain Tactical Enforcer) and the Low Altitude Assault Transport (LAAT) from your hands because the style of your current Star Wars models is really nice!

Awesome!! I am working on an AT-TE and LAAT, so these will come out sooner or later! I am also making star wars-themed space stations and buildings.

Level 7
Review :

Another great model built by your hand - truly the whole model looks like a whole new refresher to star wars, however what truly amazes me is the low size atop such high detail not only to the model, but the texture itself; and considering the texture connects to your other models - I can't help but say that you are a top choice to any map maker in choosing their resources.

However - what truly would be a cherry to the top to this whole collection would be a death star and storm troopers - I believe they already exist, however I am quite certain you've already set those two as a goal in the future if not already have them in development.

5/5 - A true inspiration!

Last edited by a moderator: